Clarity and Direction
People, passion and possibility
these 3 ps underpin the philosophy of my coaching practice.
I love working with people like you enabling you to lead your life with positivity, purpose and fulfillment
Why choose to coach with me?
- If you want someone who delivers creative thought leadership, I can help
- When your confidence takes a dive I am just the person to lift you up and restore your equilibrium
- People count on me to lead with inspiration, innovation and passion
- I can turn your confusion into clarity
- Even when the going gets tough, I promise to give you encouragement
- And I can inspire fresh ideas to shift old thinking
- When you find that people and relationships ‘just don’t get you’ my creative out of the box thinking can unlock blocks to reignite effective communications and create healthier relationships
- When you are feeling stuck you can tap into my energy to get going again
- I am better suited to serve you because you will obtain practical tangible results and
- Clients tell me they leave feeling energised and ready to take action
So why choose to coach with me?
Because you are worth it……… and I am your catalyst for action!
When you come to see me you are coming to a qualified and credentialed coach who is committed to your success.
Coaching since 2006. My qualifications/affiliations include
- Certified Coach with Coach University (Coach U)
- Licensed facilitator of the ‘Coaching Clinic’ Coach U
- Associate Credentialed Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Neuro Linguistics Programming (NLP) practitioner.
- Shifting Gears facilitator and leadership programme coach
- Trained conflict management coach.
- Business mentor – Business Mentors New Zealand
- Business mentor and team leader (Vanuatu) for Pacific Business Mentor Programme
- Training leader and coordinator for Pacific Business Mentor Programme
- Chairperson for Franklin Family Support Trust
- Social Entrepreneurs Coach
- mBIT (Multiple braining integration techniques) coach
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment technique) trained coach